We are completely passionate about Pilates and the benefits it has to offer. Within the confines of a home based studio, we are dedicated to promoting the benefits of this method of exercise, offering a calm, comfortable and inviting environment, where you will receive personal attention.
- Trifocus Comprehensive Pilates Course 2012
- BASI Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training 2016
- BASI Advanced Education Certificate for Pilates through Pregnancy and Beyond 2015
- BASI – The Art of Cueing 2016
- BASI – Pilates for Men 2017
- BASI – Happy Feet Happy Body 2017
- BASI – Identifying Movement Faults and How to Fix 2017
- Bend Balance Wheel – Fundamentals & Flow
Located centrally between Hillcrest, Kloof and Everton, we offer private, semi-private and small group classes. Group classes are limited so as to ensure that you still get individual attention.
Group classes consist mainly of mat work and may include a variety of “soft apparatus” such as the magic circle, small and large balls, therabands, light weights and foam rollers. These keep the workouts fun and challenging, aid in emphasizing a certain principle as well as challenge strength, balance, flexibility and co-ordination.
Private and Duet classes are also offered on the Pilates Reformer, Cadillac & Wunda Chair. Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase.
“Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase.”
– Joseph Pilates